Spend some time exploring funding options to pay for your post-secondary schooling. While you are searching for scholarships, bursaries and/or student loans do make note of any deadlines you need to adhere to.
Morinville Learning Centre and Sturgeon Learning Centre Students have an opportunity to be awarded an $800 scholarship - Application and requirements for Champion Pet Foods Award.
Following are some scholarships available to Sturgeon Public Schools students, as well are some suggested websites that may be helpful:
- Application and conditions - Sturgeon Public Schools Scholarship Students are also required to provide Scholarship Confirmation of Enrolment
- Lilian and Gerry Schick Memorial Awards and Schick Memorial Award Confirmation of Enrolment. Lilian Schick Memorial Award Application, Gerry Schick Memorial Award Application, Schick Memorial Award Confirmation of Enrolment.
- Scholarships Canada: Scholarship Canada
- ALIS Loans and Grants ALIS Loans and Grants
- ALIS Scholarships and Bursaries Scholarships and Bursaries
- Government of Canada Student Financial Assistance https://www.canada.ca/en/services/jobs/education/student-financial-aid.html
- Scholar Tree Scholar Tree
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
Beyond High School: wondering what you might like to do beyond high school for a job or a career? Start exploring. Here are some suggested websites that can assist you:
- Learning Clicks http://www.learningclicks.ca/
- ALIS (Career, learning and employment information for Albertans) https://alis.alberta.ca/